Monday 19 April 2010

Accidental Death and Dismemberment......what a aptly named insurance policy....

I saw Accidental Death of an Anarchist last night, and thought it was one of the greatest productions that St Mary's has put on.

I have been involved in the drama department where I can ever since I have been here. As those of you who know me, I am a very eccentric and outgoing individual.

I was lucky enough to be cast in the production 'Going Postal', directed by the wonderful Sarah Marr. I thoughly enjoyed this experience, meeting many drama students and tech people, and just making some wonderful friends.

I have also been to see various other productions, including 'The Dumb Waiter' and 'Three Birds alighting on a field'; these productions blew me away with the quality of set, lighting, sound and performance that the Drama department has, and it, in my eyes, is a key assest of St Mary's.

I would highly recommend people becoming part of the the Drama society; it is a wonderful experience and you meet so many wonderful people.

This quality of talent and ability is just the tip of the Iceberg that St Mary's has to offer. It is a joy and a pleasure to be invovled with these people, and I hope that they continue to put on high quality, professional and outgoing productions into the far future....

ENERGY-PACE!

No comments:

Post a Comment